Well the answer to that question is just about anybody! Our VESA-mount PCs have been used in a wide variety of environments for a range of purposes:
- in museums, for driving one or more display units
- in kiosks, where the small footprint is ideal for compact spaces
- in schools, where they can be hidden away out of the way of prying fingers
- in factories, for driving large-screen monitors displaying KPI and OEE information
- in exhibitions (temporary or permanent), for driving display monitors
- in my home, as a desktop PC!
Even if you’re not interested in mounting using the VESA-mount, they still provide excellent value for money in a small form factor.